Thursday, August 4, 2011

I need a "do over"

The past two days have sucked. Today I have had 2 or 3 seizures and a migraine that lasted all day. I slept for a lot of the day.. something I've been trying not to do because it is Ben's last week before starting preschool next Thursday. I felt guilty about now going to his swimming lesson today but was relieved when Ben and Michael arrived back home just minutes after leaving for his lesson after learning that the pool was shut down for the day due to someone having an accident of one sort or another in the pool. My niece, Ash, is a lifeguard this year so we get all the nitty gritty about the town pool.

Tomorrow is Ben's last lesson. I am going to try to go. We'll see if that happens or not. With the migraines being so bad today, chances are it will be hard getting up tomorrow. I will try though.

Next week Ben will be home with Michael Monday through Wednesday before starting at preschool.. *cross fingers* I'm going to miss him even though he's crazy active.. :D

Not much else has been going on. We made some changes to remove some minor stress.. whatever we can get rid off, we do.. every bit helps.

ok.. i need to watch more shark week before Benji gets home. *chomp*

No comments:

Post a Comment